Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: i'm so utterly....

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sickened by my life....

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i'm in that tunnel again... descending...

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i am the lighthouse....

    steadfast and permanent....

    stretching thin... calling out...

    guiding... leading...

    repelling

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    here is where i am....

    .

    .
    god
    .


    .

    on the raft to the underworld

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner diluted's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2003
    Posts
    1,589
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    at least its beautiful

  6. #6
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    underworld to some...might be the top of the world to another...

    and this too shall pass ive heard before...


    and this too might rip your heart out....heard that too...


    and this will all seem better tomorrow...yeeah right...

    but know this ALison..... you have friends...


    Friends with snocones [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    If you take all of our advice..... You can't go wrong eh?
    **smooch-demons-Gennie-Myst-shakes Trampis-4-Horse's hands**

  8. #8
    Inactive Member LdyAutumn's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2003
    Posts
    209
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Shatzy girl,

    We love you and we hurt for you cause you are hurting so badly. We are here for the long haul and will still be here when it's not an abyss but sunshine and roses again.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Trampis's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2001
    Posts
    462
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You need to have a kid Shatzy.I say this because I dont have one either and I think it would give our lives more meaning and structure.

    I guess I'm looking for a bigger reason "to be" in my life.Perhaps you are the same.

    If you have someone there to see you every day,you feel like you have to put a happy face on for them,and in doing so you practice being happy untill one day you dont have to put that face on anymore because you just are,content.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Trampis's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2001
    Posts
    462
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hope that didnt sound like I was hitting on you,I was just making an observation of the stage of life that we might both be in...perhaps I shall read more, post less

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •